Dr. Sajid Ali 博士后
Dr. Ali was born in Rahim Yar Khan Punjab, (Pakistan). He obtained his B.Eng. (Hon.) in the field of Chemical Engineering Technology from University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore Pakistan, in 2015. Upon obtaining his Master degree (2016-2018) in Chemical Engineering at Xiamen University, he worked as a Technical Manager for about six months in Solution Chemicals Pvt, Ltd. (Pakistan). After six months of industrial experience, he pursued his Ph.D. studies (2019-2023) at Xiamen University in the field of Chemical Engineering, under the supervision of Prof. Binghui Chen. Currently, he is working as a Postdoctoral Researcher at Academy of Advanced Carbon Conversion Technology, Huaqiao University (HQU) under the supervision of Prof. Guowu Zhan. He continues to push the boundaries of carbon conversion technology, contributing to advancements in the field.
Heterogeneous Catalysts, CO2 Hydrogenation, Catalytic Wet Air Oxidation, Materials Surface Modification and its Application, Industrial Wastewater Treatment.
1. 2022- Student of the Year at Xiamen University.
2. 2021- Student of the Year at Xiamen University.
3. 2019- Full Bright CSC scholarship at Xiamen University for Ph.D. studies.
4. 2016- Full Bright CSC scholarship at Xiamen University for Master studies.
5. 2015- Dean’s Honor Roll certificate at University of Engineering and Technology University for undergraduate studies.
1. Sajid, A., Wenting, X., Zefeng, L., Muhammad, J. A., Chenhong, Z., Kim, K. S., Peipei, Z., Nuowei, Z., Jingbao, Z., Jile, F.,* & Binghui, C.* (2021). Noble metal free catalyst with High activity and stability for catalytic wet air oxidation of N, N-dimethylformamide. Applied Catalysis A, General. 620 (2021) 118172. (Impact Factor 5.723).
2. Sajid, A., Yue, J., Zhirong, L., Peipei, Z., Songshou, Y., Jiexiang, W., Jile, F.,* Nuowei, Z., Jingbao, Z., & Binghui, C.* (2022). 3D ball type self-assemble CeO2 nanostructure produced by facile hydrothermal strategy for catalytic wet air oxidation of N, N-dimethylformamide. The Journal of Rare Earths. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jre.2022.05.022. (Impact Factor 4.632).
3. Yafei, Z., Kai, Y., Sajid, A., and & Ye, Z.* (2022). Decomposition of VOCs by a novel DBD catalytic plasma reactor: A detailed pilot study. Chemistry-Select. ttps://doi.org/10.1002/ slct.202201614. (Impact Factor 2.302).